Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 13, 2012

Dear Family,

In Gainesville we are having a hard time finding investigators that will progress...  We find and find and find and find some more, but it seems like literally everybody in the Hispanic world works all the time.  It's amazing that they can even do it!  We got a media referral this week from a man that requested a visit from the missionaries himself named Victor.  He is reading Jesus the Christ and very interested in the Book of Mormon.  We didn't get to teach him anything when we went over there because he conducted an interview with us it felt, but we did tell him to keep reading from the Book of Mormon and praying.  He is strongly Catholic, but we'll get him.  He has 3 kids and a wife and I think that they are from Peru.  

You're right about everything working out.  I know that's true in every situation because when worse comes to worse, nothing bad can eternally affect you except sin.  It's like how there are a lot of things about my mission that I wish that I could immediately be better at, but I know that I'll get there one day if I'm just patient and keep my covenants that I have made!  It's really weird what we are doing as 20 year old men, but I know that it's what the Lord wants and he equips his called.

Keep on being amazing!  I love you.  Thank you for the card and little box of chocolates...?  I haven't opened that package yet, but I'm assuming that there is a card and little box of chocolates inside of the package and that card and little box of chocolates is the card and little box of chocolates to which you refer when you say "Did you get our card and little box of chocolates?"  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Love,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment