Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

Dear Family:

Sorry, it's going to be a short one this week because we just had an
awesome P Day in Savannah and we have to head back up to Beaufort! We
haven't met President Cottle yet, but we will be meeting him on
Wednesday morning at a meeting with the whole Savannah Zone. I met
Sister McElroy today! She's really cool and she said that Elder
McElroy told her to look out for me! It was fun :) This week really
did FLY BY. I am amazed that we're already halfway through the year
as well. It's crazy to know that I'm going on six months being out
here!

I'm having a great time up in Beaufort with Elder Phelps! We are
speaking a LOT more Spanish and we have been blessing the lives of
many people. I took what you said last week to heart and really have
been looking and praying for opportunities to serve others and they've
been coming definitely more often! Thanks for YOUR prayers!!

I don't need anything, but I always love getting things! I told
Hannah to make me a CD, so it'd be cool if she sent that... I love
you a lot and hope you have a great week :)

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment