Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 30, 2013

Querida Familia,

I can't believe how fast this transfer has gone by!  Transfer calls will be on Saturday and I'll know by next week if I'll have a new companion or stay with Elder Allen.  I have a feeling that nothing's going to happen, but anything could!  I'm excited either way.  I always feel a ton of motivation toward the beginning of a new transfer.  It's been great being with Elder Allen though.  Lots of funny stories, probably shouldn't share them over e-mail though haha.  It was so good to see all of you and your bright shining faces!  You look awesome!  Mom, I would say that sending a son back out on his mission and sending your last child out on her mission were amazing things!  Also, I would say that all of the help in cleaning up were amazing!  You spoke at Myles' BAPTISM!  That's amazing..  You also took an amazing trip to Italy!  You probably went on more trips than any other year of your life, right??  That's AMAZING!  You seem like you've become an amazing missionary in 2013!  I just wanted to let you know that from my point of view, you did way more than one amazing thing this year!  

I don't really know what I'm going to commit to do this year yet for a new year's resolution.  Probably get in shape haha.  I want to find and help a family into the church before I leave the mission field.  Wherever I am, I'm confident that the Lord can help me to feel that I have had a very successful mission if I finish strong!  I still remember setting the goal that I was going to write in my journal every day of 2012, and I did it!  That was a great day and I've still been writing in my journal every day since.  

Adrian came to church again this week.  It's hard to tell if he's really serious about being a member or just being nice and liking coming a lot.  He told us that he's moving back to Mexico in September, but I figure there's probably a church somewhere near him out there.  We have been stopping by Sunday mornings to remind him to come to church.  We walked him home one day.  He's awesome though when it comes to wanting to live according to the standards of the church.  He hasn't had a problem or serious doubt yet.  He is scheduled to be baptized this week, so be praying that he has a mighty change of heart!  I'm still happy to be out here!  Not trunky.  The members down here are treating us well :)  We brought cookies to several families and they all loved them!  Thanks so much for all of the presents as well!!  I have enough candy to last what seems like a lifetime!  

Les amo mucho, ya'll!  

Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment